The Batur caldera wiil give a Fantastic views both ocean and lake may seen at once as you walk on the rim. From right side we could see Mount Batur and lake Batur And from left side we could see the area ocean and Mount Agung that so amazing. From along distance we can see Mount Rinjani in Lombok Island. By the side of this lake there’s a natural hot spring will help you release the tight muscle after the climbing Mount Batur. swim at hot spring is the reward of your trek
- 02.30 – 03.30 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 05.00 AM: Starting point at Pura Ulun Danu Batur Songan.
- 05.45 AM: Arrival at the top of caldera (sunrise point).
- 06.00 AM: Having your Breakfast served with Hot Ginger tea or Bali coffee.
- 06.30 AM: Continue our trek around caldera crater and begin our descent to Pulak village.
- 09.00 AM: Leaving Pulak on traditional boat then cross the lake Batur .
- 09.30 AM: Relax & take bath at the Natural hot spring.
- 11.30 AM: Stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing.
- 12.30 PM: Leaving Balinese Coffee plantation and back to the hotel.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by PRIVATE air conditioned car.
- Experienced local guides English speaking
- Entrance fee to Kintamani area
- Natural hot spring fee
- Drinking water & Breakfast
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING:
- Trekking shoes or sport shoes.
- Long pants & Jacket.
- Swimsuit & Camera.
PICK UP TIME:
Ubud: 03:30 AM Sanur: 03:00 AM
Kuta: 02:30 AM Nusa Dua: 02:30 AM
Legian: 02:30 AM Seminyak: 02:30 AM
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours.
- Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
- Cancellation less than 10 days before departure will be charge 50% of tour price.
- Cancellation less than 5 days before departure will be charge 75% of tour price.
- Cancellation made at the date of arrival will be charged 100% cancellation fee.
PRICE: $50.00 USD PER PERSON (MINIMUM 2 PERSONS)
- - English Speaking Driver
- - Petrol
- - Car Full AC
- - Trekking Ticket
- - Trekking Guide Speaking English